Historic Church with a Living Mission
First Church of the Resurrection Canton OH- Sanctuary Entrance
Sanctuary Entrance
  First Church of the Resurrection, Canton OH - New Entrance and Addition
New Entrance & Addition

The history of First Church dates back to 1810 as Canton entered its legendary industrial stage. The original church was made up of a congregation of two churches that shared one building.  Throughout the years, the separate churches became one and eventually built the historic church we worship in today. Our beautiful sanctuary features fabulous one-of-a-kind stained glass windows that fill the worship areas with rays of colorful light!  Join us as we praise Jesus! Mixed Traditional and Contemporary Worship and Sunday School Programs are offered every Sunday.

Additional photos

Press Releases:

Canton Repository's Article on First Church's 200th Anniversary

First Church of the Resurrection • Canton, Ohio • 330-453-1719  © 2017